Saturday, January 17, 2015

Select Actuator/Motor For your Machine design Using LabVIEW and SolidWorks

Here's the detail Video explanation about How to select motor for your New Machine design using Labview , SoftMotion and SolidWorks. 

Most of the Mechatronics or Mechanical Machines involves Motor to operate, in such cases it is difficult to select appropriate motor for the new design. Mostly motor selected after the Manufacturing of the Machine. 

LabVIEW and Solidworks collaborated to find a solution for this problem and come with a solution with the toolkit SoftMotion which collects data from Solidworks and interpret in LabVIEW with the data's collected from SolidWorks Its possible find the time to complete a task and able to find the appropriate torque that is required to move in certain axis. 


Download Labview Files from Here

Solidworks Assembly file can be find in the SoftMotion example Folder.

4 comments :

  1. Hi

    I've opened the download labview files to view the program. Do you mind if you could let me know where I can find sample programs familiar as the one you have used, the 'Performance Monitoring.vi' files. I've been searching for familiar sample program, but unfortunately I do not seem to find anything related to it. I'm keen to view the program within the "Performance monitoring.vi' file, which is the 'Motion Analysis.vi' file. I need to know how to find the value of torque in the program since I'm planning to apply it in my project. Would really appreciate your help If you could help me to suggest any source to get the information I required, you could reply here or email directly to me nazliah@yahoo.com

    Really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not find Solidworks assembly. can you please provide it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I know how can I see the comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry.

    I've assumed you have replied my comment since the number of comments increased from the last time I write down a comments. Unfortunately I can't see all the three comments in this page (entry). It state there are 3 comments, but none of the comments can be view. Do I need to perform any specific action to view the comments in this entry such as log in as a google user or etc? I really hope you can advice me on this matter, thank you.

    ReplyDelete